Hours Spa Facilities* Use of Spa Facilities Reservations Arrival & Etiquette Policies Location & Parking
Discover a tranquil sanctuary perched atop San Francisco's prestigious Nob Hill, nestled conveniently inside the Scarlet Huntington. We have gathered inspiration from many of San Francisco’s cultures to create a memorable experience. Unwind, relax and reconnect to the gentle pleasures of life at Nob Hill Spa.
||7:30am – 9:00pm (Daily)
||8:00am – 9:00pm (Daily)
||9:00am – 7:00pm (Daily)
||7:30am – 9:00pm (Monday – Thursday excluding holidays)
- Indoor relaxation pool
- Locker rooms
- Saunas and steam rooms
- 10 treatment rooms
- Group Reservations (Groups of 5 or more)
- Private Spa Suite
- To ensure a calm environment for all spa guests, we kindly ask that you refrain from diving and swimming laps.
- Showering before using the pool and whirlpool is requested.
- We do not recommend using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool if pregnant or if you have heart problems.
Use of Spa Facilities:
- Guests of the Scarlet Huntington who are 16 years of age and older have complimentary use of the Nob Hill Spa facilities during their stay.
- For spa visitors not staying with us, our daily fee is waived Monday through Thursday with a 50-minute body treatment, facial or massage.
- Facilities-only day use passes are available Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays) for $50, or a series of 10 passes for $400.
- Reservations may be made by calling the spa reception desk at 415-345-2888 or extension 2888 from The Scarlet Huntington.
- A credit card guarantee is required to secure your appointment.
- We strongly recommend scheduling appointments in advance.
- If you have any special physical or medical considerations, please notify the spa when you make your reservation, so that we might best prepare for your treatment.
- Please note, in order to preserve the tranquility of the spa, we require 80 Minute appointments throughout the mid-day on Saturdays and Sundays.
Please call for details.
Arrival & Etiquette:
- Before entering the Nob Hill Spa sanctuary, please check in at the spa reception desk on the lobby level of the Scarlet Huntington.
- We suggest arriving 30 minutes prior to appointment time to take advantage of our facilities and start the relaxation process early.
- You will be provided a locker, robe and slippers, which must be returned before leaving the spa to avoid charges.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles, including clothing or accessories and suggest that you do not bring valuables to the spa.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers within the spa to enhance everyone's experience.
- All aspects of a treatment can be modified to your taste, from music selection to pressure of massage.
- If you have any type of medical condition, it is best to mention it when booking your appointment, as certain treatments may not be recommended.
Cancellation and Late Policy:
- Please give the spa reception 24-hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment to avoid 50% of the treatment rate being billed to the reserving credit card.
- Less than four hours notice will be charged 100% of the treatment cost.
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment will be modified to maximize your remaining time, without compromising the next appointment. You will be charged in full.
Location and Parking:
Back to top
- Directions can be found here or through our telephone prompts.
- The Nob Hill Spa has arranged a special three hour rate of $15 for the Crocker Garage (415-346-4007) and $20 for the Masonic Garage (415-474-1567).
- After three hours, the price reverts to the current rate.